PMTA Setup Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for PMTA Setup Services is designed to help protect PMTA Setup customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by PMTA Setup.
Prohibited Uses of PMTA Setup Systems and Services
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through DediStation’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on PMTA Setup servers, is prohibited. PMTA Setup accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by PMTA Setup customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any PMTA Setup hosted domain, or referencing any PMTA Setup account, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- PMTA Your need to Purchase License from port25 Officially Website. We Just Setup Software Include our SMTP Pack.
- If we saw any risk transition payment. This time we send mail for verification. But if client not response mail or if not reply this mail with verification. This time we are not delivery this order if anytime user contact us or if you got chargeback this time we should delivery this service. but won’t offer for refund any amount.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the PMTA Setup network or on another provider’s network.
- Using PMTA Setup Services to interfere with the use of the PMTA Setup network by other customers or authorized users.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any PMTA Setup customers or end-users by any means or device.